This article is so damn awesome, I’m just copying the whole thing (sue me DMS).
How to Write Bad Ehow Articles
Why write quality, when you can write a bad e-how article?
- Moderately Easy
things you’ll need:
1) Pick a topic. Think of something you’ve never done and don’t know much about.
Put photos on every step that add no information to help complete the task. You get extra points if you use obviously copyrighted photos. Don’t put anything in the photo credit field. For goodness sake don’t take your own photos. Get rich quick.
Tips & Warnings
- Write as fast as you can.
- Type what ever comes into your head
- If nothing’s in your head, rip off other people’s work.
- If you could hurt yourself following your instructions, don’t use this section.
- On Writing Well, 30th Anniversary Edition: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction
- Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Dark Gray)
- Microsoft Natural Ergo Keyboard 4000